Garment-dyed and pre-washed one piece at a time in boutique dye houses in LA. Flaneur bedding has an incredibly soft feel, exclusively sophisticated colour shade, and the dreamy golden sheen retained from the 100% Extra-Long-Staple Supima® cotton. The flat sheet features hand-sewn and hand-rolled finishing. Every inch is neat.
Note: You cannot specify colours at the Sample Sale. But you can tell us the colour family you prefer on the checkout page. Click this link in order to view the full range of colours.
- Twin: 39" x 75" + 16"
- Queen: 60" x 80" + 16"
- King: 78" x 80" + 16"
- California King: 72'' x 84'' + 16''
- Machine wash cold or dry clean.
- Separate dark colours from light colours.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not bleach or only use the chlorine-free bleach.
- Flaneur pursues the casual-luxury style by creating the lived-in look and feel, thus we don't tend to iron beddings heavily. If a wrinkle-free look is desired, please take out the beddings when they are still damp for the easy press and iron.
- Garment dyed and pre-washed in Los Angeles.
- Made from extra-long-staple 100% Supima® cotton.
- Sateen weave, single-pick, single-ply.
- 100% biodegradable sewing thread.
- French seam design.
- Interior ties on all four corners.