Duvet Cover in Happy Prince City
Happy Prince City is a yellow ochre shade.
Garment-dyed and pre-washed using no toxic chemicals, one at a time, by a father-son business located in the heart of Los Angeles. The pre-washing procedure takes away any shrinkage.
The duvet cover is finished with the Swiss-made Riri® zipper for the ultimate sleek experience. It can be hidden below the flap for an understated yet escalated style. Straps are at all four interior corners.
- Twin: 68" x 86"
- Queen: 90" x 92"
- King: 106" x 94"
- Cal King: 102'' x 98"
- Machine wash cold or dry clean.
- Separate dark colors from light colors.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not bleach or only use the chlorine-free bleach.
- Flaneur pursues the casual-luxury style by creating the lived-in look and feel, thus heavy ironing is not recommended. If a wrinkle-free look is desired, please take out the beddings when they are still damp for easy press and iron.
- Made from DNA tested 100% Supima® cotton.
- Sateen weave, single-pick, single-ply, 400 thread counts.
- 100% biodegradable sewing thread.
- Closed with Swiss-made Riri® zipper.
- French seam design.