An exclusive collaboration with Lawson-Fenning - These meticulously chosen shades harmoniously merge the nostalgia of 70s design with today’s home styles.
The complete look consists of one fitted sheet, one flat sheet, two pillowcases, two shams, and one duvet cover.
Click here to see the Size Guide.
- Machine wash cold or dry clean.
- Separate dark colors from light colors.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not bleach or only use the chlorine-free bleach.
- Flaneur pursues the casual-luxury style by creating the lived-in look and feel, thus heavy ironing is not recommended. If a wrinkle-free look is desired, please take out the beddings when they are still damp for easy press and iron.
- Garment dyed and pre-washed in Los Angeles.
- Made from DNA tested, extra-long-staple 100% Supima® cotton.
- Sateen weave, single-pick, single-ply; 400 thread counts.
- 100% biodegradable sewing thread.
- The duvet cover features Swiss-made Riri® zipper closure.
- French seam design.